Bennix Park is a linear park that runs parallel to the street on Washington Avenue between Poinsetta & Rosalind Avenues. Just a few blocks from the beach, this park offers two gazebos, numerous benches & a winding walkway surrounded by beautiful landscaping. It's a beautiful place to take a stroll or pause for a break on the way to the beach.
Things to Know
- Hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - Dusk
- Alcohol is prohibited at all City facilities without permit. Visit the Document Center for alcohol exemption permit application.
- The Still & Motion Photography Application is available in the Document Center .
- On leash dogs are allowed in all City parks.
- Pursuant to City of Cape Canaveral Code of Ordinances - Section 54-19: It is unlawful to engage in any commercial activity for any consideration within a city park or facility without being authorized or permitted by the city.
- Report a Concern
- Report Injured Wildlife: 1-888-404-FWCC. Cellular customers dial *FWC
- Emergency: 9-1-1
- Brevard County Sheriff's Office Non-Emergency: (321) 633-7162
- Brevard County Sheriff’s Office Animal Services: (321) 633-2024
- Walking path
- Garden seating
- Park benches
- Blocks from beach