Center Street Park is located at the far west end of Center Street & is the perfect place to catch the sunset. This park has a gazebo with seating overlooking the Banana River and is surrounded by beautiful landscaping and large palms.
Things to Know
- Hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - Dusk
- Alcohol is prohibited at all City facilities without permit. Visit the Document Center for alcohol exemption permit application.
- The Still & Motion Photography Application is available in the Document Center .
- On leash dogs are allowed in all City parks.
- Pursuant to City of Cape Canaveral Code of Ordinances - Section 54-19: It is unlawful to engage in any commercial activity for any consideration within a city park or facility without being authorized or permitted by the city.
- Report a Concern
- Report Injured Wildlife: 1-888-404-FWCC. Cellular customers dial *FWC
- Emergency: 9-1-1
- Brevard County Sheriff's Office Non-Emergency: (321) 633-7162
- Brevard County Sheriff’s Office Animal Services: (321) 633-2024
- Carter Fuller Mound National Landmark
- Great for sunsets and weddings!