Manatee Sanctuary Park
Cape Canaveral's Flagship Park! Manatee Sanctuary Park boasts over 10 full acres of riverfront beauty. Situated on the Banana River, this park has a little something for everyone! Come to exercise, host an event, celebrate a special occasion, or just relax and enjoy the scenery! This facility is available for privately hosted events.
Things to Know
- Hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - Dusk
- Alcohol is prohibited at all City facilities without permit. Visit the Document Center for alcohol exemption permit application.
- The Still & Motion Photography Application is available in the Document Center .
- On leash dogs are allowed in all City parks.
- Pursuant to City of Cape Canaveral Code of Ordinances - Section 54-19: It is unlawful to engage in any commercial activity for any consideration within a city park or facility without being authorized or permitted by the city.
- Report a Concern
- Report Injured Wildlife: 1-888-404-FWCC. Cellular customers dial *FWC
- Emergency: 9-1-1
- Brevard County Sheriff's Office Non-Emergency: (321) 633-7162
- Brevard County Sheriff’s Office Animal Services: (321) 633-2024
Will I see manatees?
- 1/2 Mile Paved Fitness Trail
- 10 Exercise Stations
- Covered Riverside Boardwalk
- Picnic Tables & Grills
- Covered Pavilion with serving Kitchen
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Level 2 - Universal