Purpose (City Code §110-2)
- Consider Special Exceptions, Variances, and Administrative Appeals. (See Code Section 110-2).
- This Board meets on an "as needed basis", usually on a Thursday, at 6:00 p.m., in the Cape Canaveral City Hall Council Chambers.
- Per City Code Section 110-2, the Board shall consist of seven (7) regular members.
- All Quasi-Judicial Board Members are Required Annually to file a Statement of Financial Interest Form 1.
- Click here for forms - FL Department of State/Commission on Ethics.
- Forms are mailed directly to the Board Member’s home and it is the Board Member’s responsibility to file on time as they will be subject to penalty for not filing a timely report.