Purpose (City Code §2-256)
- Examine cases presented by the City’s Code Enforcement Officer.
- Empowered to levy fines against citizens violating City codes.
- Board meets every month, on the Thursday following the Regular City Council meeting (Third Tuesday), at 6:00 p.m.
- All Boards are comprised of 7 members and serve 3 year terms of office with term limits of 2 consecutive terms on the same board, unless no other qualified applicants seek appointment.
- All Quasi-Judicial Board Members are Required Annually to File a Financial Disclosure Form.
- Forms are mailed directly to the Board Member’s home and it is the Board Member’s responsibility to file on time as you will be subject to penalty for not filing a timely report.
Code Enforcement Officer
(321) 868 -1220 (Ext. 115)
The Advisory Board Application, and all current board rosters, can be found in the Document Center under the City Clerk's Office section.
Access Agendas, Agenda Packets, Minutes and many other City Records (Once you accept the statement and get to the Record Repository,