Purpose (City Code §22-37)
- Establish a harmonious appearance for proposed buildings or structures in the Community.
- Assist in the creation of architectural design standards and meeting standards necessary to maintain the “Tree City” designation.
- Board meets as necessary, with preference being given to the first or third Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- Applicants must also be qualified by reason of training or experience in art, architecture, community planning, land development, real estate or other relevant business or profession, or by reason of civic interest.
- All Boards are comprised of 7 members and serve 3 year terms of office with term limits of 2 consecutive terms on the same board, unless no other qualified applicants seek appointment.