- Act in an advisory capacity in matters relating to Land Use, Zoning, Special Exceptions, Site Plans and proposed changes to the Land Development Regulations.
- Board meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month, at 6:00 p.m.
- All Boards are comprised of 7 members and serve 3 year terms of office with term limits of 2 consecutive terms on the same board, unless no other qualified applicants seek appointment.
- All Quasi-Judicial Board Members are Required Annually to File a Financial Disclosure Form.
- Forms are mailed directly to the Board Member’s home and it is the Board Member’s responsibility to file on time as you will be subject to penalty for not filing a timely report.
The Advisory Board Application, and all current board rosters, can be found in the Document Center under the City Clerk's Office section.
Access Agendas, Agenda Packets, Minutes and many other City Records (Once you get to the Record Repository, please navigate to the list of folders or “folder tree” on the left-hand side of the screen.)