Administrative and Financial Services is responsible for the management and support of all aspects of city business. The department provides accurate and timely information regarding the City's financial affairs, with a focus on analysis and efficiency.
The Administrative/Financial Services Director is the custodian of all funds of the City. Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain fiscal integrity and insure that all transactions are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Serve as city funds administrator and collect monies pursuant to directive of the city manager and City Council, Florida statutes and Code of Ordinances.
- Prepare the annual budget in conjunction with the city manager and with the assistance of all offices and boards.
- Reports the city’s current financial position through monthly financial statements and quarterly presentations.
- 2018/2019 Ad Valorem (Millage)
- Total: 3.8288
- General Government: 3.7700
- Library: 0.0588
Fiscal Year 2019/2020 Budget Resources