What We Do
The City Clerk and Deputy City Clerk provide certain administrative services to the City Council, City Manager and all City Departments, as well as the Community Development Agency (CRA) Board and general public.
Responsibilities of the City Clerk’s Office include but not limited to:
- Preparation of documents including agendas, ordinances, resolutions, proclamations and meeting minutes.
- Codification of city ordinances.
- Records Management System and oversight of public records requests as the primary records custodians.
- Qualify candidates to file and run in municipal elections.
- Assistance in project and contract Bids, Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Qualifications process.
- Compliance regarding website/records requests for accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Recruit/manage Volunteer Advisory Board Membership.
City Council Agendas
- City Council agendas and minutes can be accessed via the Public Records page.
- Agenda packets are available one week in advance of the regularly scheduled council meeting, which is on the third Tuesday of the month.
For questions on how you can participate or provide public comments in upcoming public meetings, please contact the City Clerk's Office.
- City of Cape Canaveral Municipal Election Information
- To find the Volunteer Advisory Board Application and other documents, please go to the City Clerk's Office section of the Document Center
- City Council Roster
- Brevard County Supervisor of Elections - Voter Registration