What We Do
The City Clerk’s Office provides administrative services to the City Council, City Manager and all city departments, as well as the Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA), and the general public.
Primary responsibilities of the City Clerk’s Office include:
- Prepare documents including agendas, ordinances, resolutions, proclamations and meeting minutes.
- Ensure codification of city ordinances.
- Serve as records management liaison to the state of Florida, overseeing the city’s Records Management System on Laserfiche and handling public records requests.
- Serve as the elections qualifying officer for mayor and City Council candidates.
- Notary Public services.
- Distribution, tracking and receiving of bids, Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Quotes (RFQs).
- Facilitates compliance regarding accessibility and requests for accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
City Council Agendas
- City Council agendas and minutes can be accessed via the Public Records page.
- Agenda packets are available one week in advance of the regularly scheduled council meeting, which is on the third Tuesday of the month.