Accessing Public Records Online through the Laserfiche WebLink Portal
The City makes every effort to produce the most accurate information possible. No warranties, expressed or implied are provided for the information herein, its use or interpretation. Please accept the statement to view public records, including agendas, minutes, ordinances and resolutions.
There are a limited number of public connections to our database at any given time. If you cannot access the page, please try again later.
Yes, I accept the above statement.
Tips to Access Agendas & Minutes (a video showing screen-by-screen navigation can be found on our YouTube Channel):
- The City utilizes its Laserfiche Weblink Records Repository online to house public records including City Council Agendas, Agenda Packets and Minutes.
- Click "Sign In".
- Navigate to "City Council".
- Navigate to desired link (example "Agenda Packets" or "Minutes").
- Navigate to the desired decade (example "2010s").
- Navigate to the desired year (example "2019").
- Navigate to the desired entry, listed by file name ending in YYYYMMDD (example "cocc_council_mtg_minutes_20190618").