What We Do
The Public Works Services Department combines Infrastructure Maintenance, Wastewater Treatment Plant operations and Collections Field Systems maintenance and operations under one umbrella to better serve residents through customer service. Utility services, storm and wastewater, reclaimed water, maintenance service for all City streets and facilities are also managed in this department.
Community Services primary duties include:
- Provide and maintain utility services for the general public
- Wastewater collection
- Reclaimed water
- Maintain all City infrastructure, to include City streets and facilities
- Wastewater Reclamation Facility (WRF)
- Maintain, monitor and post on Official City social media channels and the City website
How can we help?
- Report a Concern
- General questions and requests for reclaimed water
- Waste Pro trash and recycling service