Stream the City Council Meetings
All official City meeting recordings will now be solely available on the City’s Official YouTube channel by visiting bit.ly/2La4lBB. YouTube’s ADA accessibility options, excellent captioning and affordability all play into this decision. Please contact (321) 868-1231 or email@example.com if you are having trouble finding or accessing the video you need.
To enable subtitles on YouTube:
- Launch your Internet browser.
- Find a video clip you want to watch on the City's Official YouTube channel and click on it.
- On the bottom bar, look for the “Closed Captioning” icon “CC” and click on it.
- If the video supports subtitles, a pop-up window will appear with options.
- Select the language and the subtitles will be displayed at the bottom of the video.