font size

Report a Concern
We need as much information as possible to reply to your concern quickly and efficiently. Don’t hold back when it comes to details! Let us know the time, date, exact location and anything else you think is important.

Additionally, we need a way to contact you to properly follow up in regard to your concern. In many cases, we do need to reach out to clarify reports or request more information. **Please note that Staff will not address or respond to any reports submitted with invalid contact information.**

Residents who wish to report anonymous concerns may do so via phone at (321) 868-1231 or by mail at P.O. Box 326, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920.

If you have any photos of your concern, please email them to Community Affairs Manager, Stephanie Johnson at

Contact Us
Stephanie Johnson
Community Affairs Manager
(321) 423-0608

Physical Address
100 Polk Avenue
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 326
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

(321) 868-1247

Form submission will also subscribe you to the Weekly Update from the City:



Phone Number:

What is your concern?:

Print this page
Resize text
Share this